World Kindness Week
The Graduate College is celebrating World Kindness Day all week long! World Kindness Day is a global day that promotes the importance of being kind to each other, to yourself, and to the world. The purpose of this day, celebrated on November 13 of each year, is to help everyone understand that compassion for others is what binds us all together and has the power to change the world. The flyer below will give you all the information about the week's events, and that information is also at the bottom of this page.
Events for Graduate Students
- All Week (Nov. 13-17), #BeKindUC – Check out @GradCollegeUC on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to see what The Graduate College is doing to be kind and tag us in what you're doing to spread kindness!
- Monday, November 13th, Digital Kindness Toolkit – Check out the Graduate College's Kindness Toolkit for articles, resources, tips, and more. Click the button below for the toolkit.
- Tuesday, November 14th, Cocoa and Kind Bars (West Campus) – Join us from 10-12 outside TUC on West Campus for some kindness and treats! Write an affirmation to yourself or someone else and warm up with hot chocolate and a Kind bar!
- Wednesday, November 15th, Kindness Champions – Check out this week's issue of the GradCurrents Graduate Student Newsletter to see which grad students have been chosen as Kindness Champions. Check your email for the issue!
- Thursday, November 16th, Cocoa and Kind Bars (East Campus) – Come to the CARE/Crawley Atrium on East Campus from 12-2 for some cocoa and Kind bars! Write an affirmation to yourself or someone else and warm up with hot chocolate and a Kind bar!
- Friday, November 17th, Self-Care Coffee – Be kind to yourself and enjoy free coffee from Graduate Student Government (GSG)! Coffee cart will be in TUC 399N from 10-11:30 and the CARE/Crawley Atrium from 2-3:30!