Federal Financial Aid

See the Student Financial Aid website for more information on federal financial aid (including summer aid). The Graduate College does not regulate or audit any outside fellowships or other outside funding a student may receive. However, it is advised that students with outside funding consult with the Financial Aid Office to see if and how the outside funding may or may not affect other Financial Aid eligibility.