Presidential Medal of Graduate Student Excellence
Established in 2017, the Presidential Medal of Graduate Student Excellence (PMGSE) is a prestigious honor awarded by the university president to exceptional graduate students who are graduating from their master's or doctoral program. These students best exemplify scholarship, leadership, character, service and the ideals of the University of Cincinnati. Recipients will be recognized at the All University Recognition Ceremony in April and the commencement ceremony.
The PMGSE application process is coordinated by the Graduate Student Government (GSG). Please visit their website for application requirements and award criteria.
- Abdullah Bdaiwi, Biomedical Engineering, PhD
- Christin Godale, Neuroscience, PhD
- Adeboye Adejare Jr., Biomedical Informatics, PhD
- Ayad Ali, Immunology, PhD
- Sakinah Hofler, Creative Writing Fiction, PhD
- Crystal Whetstone, Political Science, PhD
- Caitlin Doyle, English & Comparative Literature (Creative Writing, Poetry), PhD
- Courtney Giannini, Medical Scientist Training Program (Environmental Health, Epidemiology), MD/PhD
- Batsheva Guy, Educational Studies, PhD
- Ryan Makinson, Neuroscience, PhD
- Kendra Leahy Denlinger, Chemistry, PhD
- Jessica Ross, Neuroscience, PhD
- Sid Thatham, Chemical Engineering, MEng and Business Administration, MBA