The UC Graduate School encourages prospective applicants to contact our Program Manager of Recruitment, Amy Robinson Wheeler, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) year-round to schedule an online appointment to discuss graduate study at UC. Schedule a virtual visit to meet with graduate programs, connect with current graduate students, and get info on program facilities and UC resources.
Upcoming Online Info Sessions and Virtual Tours
- Athletic Training information and virtual tour
- Audiology and Communication Sciences & Disorders information and virtual tour
- Nutrition Sciences information information and virtual tour
- Occupational Therapy information and virtual tour
- Physical Therapy information and virtual tour
- Social Work information
- The School of Education invites you to join a live webinar about their Master of Education in Literacy & Second Language Studies program, scheduled for October 13, 2020 from 5:30pm - 6:30pm (EST). Register for the Master's of Education in Literacy & Second Language Studies program webinar.
- The School of Human Services will be hosting a School Counseling Open House on October 14, 2020 at 7 p.m. EST. Please RSVP for the School of Human Services Open House using this link. You may also request a link to the recorded open house for later viewing. There will be separate breakout sessions for students who are interested in either the Mental Health Counseling or School Counseling tracks. We are happy to meet with prospective students to provide any further information they need in making their decisions, and we’re happy to meet with you or your colleagues to discuss our programs.
- The School of Information Technology is hosting a Virtual Open House on October 22, 2020 from 4pm - 7pm EST. This event is for prospective graduate students looking to learn more about their doctoral and master's program in Information Technology. Register for the Information Technology Virtual Open House.
- Representatives from the Genetic Counsling program will be participating in a virtual recruitment event on October 15, 2020.
- Nurse Practitioner & Nurse Midwifery Information Session (DNP, MSN, and Post-MSN programs), October 14, 6:30 p.m. (ET), Online
- Nursing Administration Information Session (MSN & DNP programs), October 20, 6:30 p.m. (ET), Online