A non-refundable fee is required at the time of application, and is only payable by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover accepted) or electronic check.
Application fees vary by program and college:
- $65.00 for most colleges/ degree programs
- $125.00 ($65 for application & $60 for audition) for College-Conservatory of Music
- $140.00 for the Physiology (MS) program
- $75.00 for College of Engineering
- $70.00 for the Psychology program
- $20.00 for most Graduate Certificates
- $5.00 surcharge for International Applications
- Physical Therapy additional application fees found at PTCAS
- Communication Sciences and Disorders additional application fees found at CSDCAS
- Nursing additional application fees found at NURSINGCAS
- Public Health additional application fees found at SOPHAS
Applications will not be considered complete if the application fee has not been paid.