NO Grade Replacements for Graduate Students

Please note, if a graduate student re-registers and re-takes a course, both grades will be included in the student’s overall GPA. There are no grade replacements at the graduate level. The process to make a grade change cannot be initiated by a student. The course instructor of record must send the form. At no time should a student be in possession of a change of grade form.

Note: that an I/F grade is governed by the same policies that govern the F grade and is weighted into the student’s GPA in the same fashion.