Reduced Course Load: International Students

Once an international student has finished all required course work and will no longer be enrolling full time, she/he may choose to enroll with a reduced course load. Visit the F-1 Students page on the UC International Services website, referring to the “Enrolling part-time as a graduate student who has finished all course requirements” section for the link to the form and more information.