Apply to the PFF Program
How to Apply
The application fee is $20 for domestic students and $25 for international students.
- If you have previously started an application for the fall 2017 term or later (using the Graduate Program Admissions Application), use the same username and password to sign in. If you have not, create a new username and password.
- Click on "Start New Application" and select "Graduate Programs" for application type.
- Enter your personal information in the Applicant Information section if you have not already done so for a previous application. Click continue at the bottom of the page to advance to the Program Choice section.
- On the Program Choice page, you can search for the PFF certificate by college or by full program list. The PFF program is listed under the McMicken College of Arts & Sciences. For both methods of searching, the certificate is listed as "Preparing Future Faculty, Post-Baccalaureate Certificate." Select the available term and select part-time enrollment.
- Complete the rest of your application.
- You do not need to complete the video essay.
- You must enter each undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended.
- You must upload an unofficial transcript for each institution (the PFF program accepts degree audit reports or screenshots of your grades for the unofficial transcript requirement).
- If you have already submitted official transcripts to UC for another graduate program, do not resend the transcripts. Do not send your UC transcript.
- This application requires one letter of recommendation. Add your recommender's information.
After You Are Accepted
- You must accept your offer of admission by logging into the application website and submitting the confirmation form. You will not be matriculated into the program until you have completed this step.
- If you are not a current UC student (enrolled in a master's or doctoral program), then you must send your official transcripts to the Graduate School. Do not send UC transcripts.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns regarding the application process.