Think Tanks for Graduate Students
The UC Graduate College leadership invites UC Graduate students to meet and generate ideas about how to celebrate, support, connect and engage UC graduate students. Refreshments are served and registration is required. Check this page for upcoming events. We looking forward to seeing you!
Spring 2023 Think Tanks
- Monday, Feb. 13, 12:15-1:20 p.m., College of Law students.
- Thursday, Feb. 23, 12-1:30 p.m., Nursing and Pharmacy students, KOW (Kowaleski Hall) room 310.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, 1-2:30 p.m., College of Medicine students, MSB room 2001.
- Thursday, March 9, Online Think Tank—cancelled.
- Monday, March 20, Online Think Tank—cancelled.
- Tuesday, March 21, Noon-1:30 p.m., CEAS students, Mantei Room 427.
- Wednesday, March 22, Noon-1:30 p.m., DAAP students, DAAP Library Seminar Room 5480B (connect with DAAP Graduate Student Ambassadors).
- Thursday, March 23, Online Think Tank—cancelled.
- Monday, March 27, Noon-1:15 p.m., Online Think Tank.
- Wednesday, March 29, Online Think Tank—cancelled.