Thank you for your interest in the Graduate School at the University of Cincinnati. As a graduate student at UC, you will join a diverse community of students enrolled at one of the nation's top public universities.
- Browse all available graduate degree programs and certificates
- Request information on your program of interest
- Find the right program/degree contact for program- or department-specific questions
- View tuition & fees by program and learn about funding opportunities
- Information for international applicants
- Frequently Asked Questions: Admissions
The Graduate School has added the ability to include a video essay in your application. This video essay is optional and is NOT a required part of any program’s application process. In moving towards a more holistic admission practice, we added this video component to provide applicants the opportunity to demonstrate attributes that might not be revealed in the other application materials that have been submitted (e.g., GPA, GRE, recommendation letters, etc.). Prior to submitting your finished application, you may remove a recorded video from your application by pressing the “start over” link. Please visit your program’s webpage to see if there is more information about how they will utilize this option.
Do not send hard-copy official transcripts prior to receiving an offer of admission.
Official transcripts will not be attached to your application.