Whether you are a first-time graduate, graduate student, parent or UC faculty member joining in the celebration, this will be a memorable day for you. Find details and information on the commencement website.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Campus Recreation Center, 9 a.m.
All doctoral degree graduates from Spring Semester 2017
Purchasing Doctoral Regalia
Students participating in the Doctoral Hooding Ceremony must have official UC regalia. Graduating doctoral students may choose between the student elements doctoral regalia and the fine quality doctoral regalia.
The website only shows a stock black gown picture and does not show the official UC red gown. Your purchased gown will be red in color. Order here: http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1050050/University-of-Cincinnati/
- Click on the right hand side "Graduation Caps & Gowns."
- Select "Student Doctoral."
- To purchase complete unit, select the first option and customize.
- Height, weight, and head measurement (circumference in inches) is needed.
- Ala carte options are available. Note: tams do not come with tassels, purchase separately.
- Deadline is February 20, 2017.
Fine Quality Doctoral Regalia
See picture at right.
- Order by calling Jen Jensik at the UC Bookstore at 513-556-1291. Fill out page two of the Fine Quality Doctoral Regalia form before you call.
- Deadline is February 17, 2017.