Whether you are a first-time graduate, graduate student, parent or UC faculty member joining in the celebration, this will be a memorable day for you. Find details and information on the commencement website.
Friday, August 4, 2017
3:30 p.m. at BB&T Arena located on Northern Kentucky University’s campus
All doctoral and master's degree graduates from Summer Semester 2017
- Each graduating student that RSVP to participate in the Summer 2017 Commencement ceremony will be able to request up to six tickets.
- Ticket pick up begins: Monday, July 10, 2017 at the Commencement Office located at the Steger Student Life Center, Suite 630. The office will be open Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Last day to pick up tickets: Wednesday, July 26, 2017. If you do not pick up your tickets by 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 26, 2017, we will release those tickets to other graduates who are on the wait list without any further notice or reminder.
- If you are unable to pick up the tickets you reserved, complete your request to have them held at the Will Call at BB&T Arena by Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/willcallsumm2017. We will send you further instructions on where to pick-up the day of the ceremony.
- If you would like to request extra guest tickets for Commencement, please submit your request as soon as possible. There is no guarantee extra tickets will be available. Requests will be filled in order as received and as tickets become available. Only graduating students who indicate their plan to participate in the Summer 2017 Commencement ceremony are eligible to request extra guest tickets at the link below: Please note that we will call about extra tickets as they are received back from other graduates. That could include the day of the ceremony. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Extratixsumm2017. The last day to request extra tickets is Friday, July 21, 2017.
- If you don’t need the tickets, please let us know ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing your name & M# number. Your classmates and their families thank you in advance!
Purchasing Doctoral Regalia
Students participating in the Doctoral Hooding Ceremony must have official UC regalia. Graduating doctoral students may choose between the student elements doctoral regalia and the fine quality doctoral regalia.
The website only shows a stock black gown picture and does not show the official UC red gown. Your purchased gown will be red in color. Order here: http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1050050/University-of-Cincinnati/Student-Doctoral/colgregstd_1050050_2785932/CATALOG_COLLEGE/
- To purchase complete unit, select the first option and customize.
- Height, weight, and head measurement (circumference in inches) is needed.
- Ala carte options are available. Note: tams do not come with tassels, purchase separately.
- Deadline is June 21, 2017.
Fine Quality Doctoral Regalia
See picture at right.