Graduate Student Mental Health Flyer
Mental health care is health care! We've gathered resources you can access on- and off-campus to make it easy to get the help and support you need. Download the mental health resources flyer (pdf) to take with you, or see the full resource list below. (To view this documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.)
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to get more information!
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have UC Health Insurance, all mental health care (including therapy or counseling for you or a loved one on your insurance plan) is 100% covered with no co-pay or deductible.
Use this Behavioral Health Provider Directory to find an in-network provider in Cincinnati.
UC On-Campus Resources
- CAPS (UC Counseling and Psychological Services)
- 513-556-0648 (call for 24-hour crisis line or to schedule an appointment)
- CAPS Event Page
- UC Student Wellness Center
- Resources for grad students, amazing study space, fun events, and more!
- Student Wellness Center Event Page
- Bearcat Support Network
- Peer-facilitated support groups for grad students and monthly events
Resources Wherever You Are
- 988: Text or call 24/7 for help if you or someone you love is experiencing thoughts of suicide
- University Health Services
- 24/7 Access for UC Grad students to the physician on call or for a physical or mental health issue
- Calm App Premium Subscription
- Free to all grad students! Offers guided medications (including instructions for beginners) and other mental health resources)
- NAMI College Guide
- Guide with resources for grad students on mental health and well-being
- Reach Out App (look up in Google Play or Apple Store)
- UC CAPS mental health assistance app
- TAO (Therapy Assistance Online)
- Free app for grad students for online therapy assistance
- Offers free weekly meditation and yoga workshops online to promote mindfulness techniques for healthy stress management
- UC Advocates
- Get help for yourself or a friend who has experienced sexual assault or violence
- Inclusive Therapists
- Find a culturally responsive, social-justice oriented therapist for yourself or a loved one
- Psychology Today
- Connect with a licensed therapist for in-person or online therapy