2018 Conference and Fair Schedule
9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Registration, 499N Lobby
Breakfast, Great Hall
9 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Information Tables, 4th Floor Lobby
- UC Graduate School
- Graduate Advising, Experienced Based Learning and Career Education
- Graduate Tutoring, Academic Writing Center
- Communiversity Test Prep
- Accessibility Services
- International Services
10 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
Welcome, UC Graduate School Leadership, Great Hall
- Chip Montrose, Dean of the Graduate School
- James Mack, Associate Dean of the Graduate School
- Yonatan Eyal, Director Graduate Studies
- “Non-Traditional” Student Panel, focuses on part time students, graduate certificates, returning adults 400A
- “Traditional” Student Panel, focuses on full time master and doctoral students 400B
- Assessing Skills and Interests 400C
- Choosing a Professional Graduate Career 425
- What You Need to Know about Graduate School Opportunities 427
11 a.m.– 12 p.m.
Lunch, 465/Great Hall
- PowerPoint, Tips for Applying to Graduate School
12 p.m. -12:45 p.m.
Guest Speaker, 465/Great Hall
- Suzanne Ortega, President, Council of Graduate Schools: "Should I go to graduate school?" Planning for your future career(s)
- Award and Funding Opportunities 400A
- UC Financial Aid Office 400B
- UC College of Engineering Presentation 400C
- UC College of Education, Criminal Justice, Human Services & Information Technology Presentation 423
- UC College of Pharmacy Presentation 425
- UC College of Business Presentation 427
- Grad Fair, Great Hall
3 p.m.-4 p.m.
GRADUATE FAIR, 465/Great Hall