Graduate Program Coordinator
- Verifies accuracy of information on petition using student information system
- Degree level
- Entry term – Master’s student (7 years prior to 07A; five years as of 07A); Doctoral student (9 years)
- Last term registered
- Years of non-registration
- All prior extensions granted (for Extension only)
- Forwards petition along with required documentation, including program letter of support, and required signatures (faculty advisor, graduate program director and college associate dean) to the Graduate school, ML – 0627.
- Reviews petition for approval/denial
- Sends a letter by email to student regarding decision and stating fees, if applicable. The faculty advisor, the graduate program director and graduate program coordinator are copied on the email. A copy is placed in the student’s file at the Graduate School Office.
- Enters receipt of payment in the student information system.
- Maintains record in Graduate School office of payment made.
- Enters extension and date of time to degree in the student record
- Sends supplemental form to Registrar’s office for current residency data if applicable