Creative Arts Gallery
The Graduate Student Expo's ode to creativity and purely artistic endeavors, the Creative Arts Gallery displays graduate students' art, consisting of any media form. All UC graduate students are invited to show in the gallery. All artwork will be assessed by a single judge, and that judge's decision is final.
Register for the Creative Arts Gallery starting November 15, 2018.
- All UC graduate students may show in the Creative Arts Gallery.
- All submissions will be accepted for show until registration closes.
- All media are welcome. This includes, but is not limited to, ceramics, drawing, electronic art, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking and sculpture.
- Artwork may not be installed on a wall or from the ceiling. The Graduate School will provide a table, poster display board or easel for those who request one. We cannot provide assistance with transporting artworks.
- All participants must check in during the 8–9 a.m. check-in, and all artwork must remain on display from 9 a.m. to noon.
- All artwork will be judged by a single judge. The judge's decision is final.
- The winner of the Creative Arts Gallery will receive a $100 award, which will be posted to her/his Catalyst account.