International Graduate Students
See Yourself at UC
The University of Cincinnati offers 370+ Graduate programs (Master's and Doctoral). As a graduate student at UC, you will join a diverse community of students, representing 89 countries. Of UC's over 11,000 graduate and professional students, 20% are international students.
- Browse all available graduate degree programs and certificates
- Find the right program/degree contact for program- or department-specific questions
- Learn about the international student admission process
- Read information for international applicants
- Get your questions answered with Frequently Asked Questions: Admissions
Why UC for Graduate School?
The International Student Barometer (ISB) ranks UC in the top five worldwide as the most welcoming. The university also ranked well in university orientation, social facilities and social activities, campus buildings, personal banking services, sports facilities, financial support and cost of living. UC placed ninth overall among national peers.
Classified as a "very high research activity" university and a "research heavyweight," UC is the place to conduct graduate research and scholarship. Reuters ranks UC among the world's 100 most-innovative universities for contributing to scientific advancement, technology development and powering new markets and industries.
A total of nine Cincinnati companies make the Fortune 500 list (including The Kroger Company, P&G, American Financial, AK Steel, Western & Southern). This Fortune 500 Neighborhood creates ample employment and networking opportunities for UC students.