Welcome New Students
The Graduate School staff is here to help you navigate your new graduate program from your first week of classes through graduation. If you have questions, please contact us or call 513-556-4335.
To get started at UC and in your program, check out the 2015-16 Graduate Student Survival Guide. You'll find advice from seasoned students, need-to-know policies, useful resources, campus services and more. Additional resources and services are listed below.
- Academic Calendar
- Center for English as a Second Language (CESL)
- International Student Services
- Graduate Student Governance Association
- Office of Financial Aid
- Funding Opportunities for prospective students
- Award Opportunities for current students
- Graduate Student Health Insurance Award for graduate assistants and fellow
- The Office of Nationally Competitive Awards helps students with finding and applying for national and international scholarships and fellowships