9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Registration 499N Lobby
Breakfast Great Hall
9 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Information Tables 4th Floor Lobby
- UC Graduate School
- Experienced Based Learning Career Education
- Academic Writing Center
- GRE/GMAT/MCAT/LSAT Test
- Disability Services
- CAPS Office
10 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
Welcome, UC Graduate School Leadership, Great Hall
- Chip Montrose, Dean of the Graduate School
- James Mack, Associate Dean of the Graduate School
- Yonatan Eyal, Director Graduate Studies
- “Non-Traditional” Student Panel, focuses on part time students, graduate certificates, returning adults 400A
- “Traditional” Student Panel, focuses on full time master and doctoral students 400B
- Assessing Skills and Interests 400C
- Choosing a Professional Graduate Career 425
- What You Need to Know about Graduate School Opportunities 427