Where to Obtain an Application
The application can be found on the Graduate School website. Applications should be completed carefully and accurately. Once an application is submitted, it can no longer be edited.
Applicants should refer to the website of individual graduate programs for the specific items required in their applications, however a typical application to the University of Cincinnati will include the following:
- A completed online university graduate application
- Unofficial collegiate transcript(s) uploaded during the application.
- Letters of recommendation submitted through the Online Recommendation system.
- Test scores from qualifying exams, for example, the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Test scores from English proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS (see also International Student Admission) if applicable
- A personal statement or letter of intent
- Payment of the application fee